PLCY@UNC has three primary objectives:
- To promote UNC Public Policy’s research, teaching and service activities;
- To highlight faculty expertise in both domestic and global policy research;
- To provide a new forum for discussion and deliberation on a range of domestic and global issues.
Research, Teaching and Service
Primary research, teaching and service activities include:
- Research Program and Themes — A focus on research clusters or programs on particular topics related to UNC Public Policy faculty expertise.
- Teaching and Mentoring — provides opportunities for graduate and undergraduate applied policy research and projects.
- Service through Public Forums — hosting public forms and discussion on key domestic and global policy issues.