The undergraduate minor in public policy consists of five courses. Students must complete at least four of the following core courses:
- ECON 310 or 410, or PLCY 410 Microeconomics Foundations of Public Policy
- PLCY 210/210H Policy Innovation and Analysis
- PLCY 220 The Politics of Public Policy
- PLCY 340 Justice in Public Policy
- PLCY 460 Quantitative Analysis for Public Policy
- PLCY 581 Research Design
Students must also complete one additional PLCY course at the 100 level or above. First-year and sophomore students considering a minor in public policy are encouraged to complete PLCY 101 or 110.